Robinsons Summit Center Makati
Ayala Avenue Makati
Get a Free QUOTE
Robinsons Summit Center Makati: Amenities
Strategically situated along Ayala Avenue near the corner of Paseo de Roxas, The Robinson's Summit Center, formerly known as JG Summit Center, is the business center right in the center of business. It redefines the country's premier business district in terms of an entirely new level of prestige, exclusivity and international corporate standard. It is owned by JG Summit Holdings, Inc., and developed by its real estate arm, Robinsons Land Corporation. It stands at 174 metres (570.87 feet), it is currently the 9th-tallest complete building in Makati City, and is one of the highest building in the Philippines.
Exclusivity and Privacy
Conceived primarily with a new breed of success-oriented businessmen and other corporate denizens in mind, JG Summit Center combines exclusivity and a sense of privacy with its dynamic range of amenities. Each floor is a haven for power thinkers as it is designed to comprise only 6 units with an average floor plate of only 1,200 sq.m., truly, it's the ideal business center from which to engineer and map out corporate and business success in an atmosphere that commands power yet exudes privacy.
An architectural icon made more distinct with the highest quality finishes of glass, stone and metal and topped with a helipad and communication antenna. From its grand vestibule, The JG Summit Center ushers you to an entirely new corporate experience with its double-height main lobby and double-height glass wall frontage. Inside this corporate haven is a three-zone vertical movement configuration for optimum elevator performance.
Features & Amenities
- A 37-storey masterfully-designed building with helipad
- 10-level parking with over 390 slots
- Six office units per floor with an average floor plate of 1,200 sq.m.
- All floors and units enjoy an unobstructed view of the Makati skyline
- Three-zone elevator configuration that ensures world-class elevator performance
- Shuttle elevator
- State-of-the-art building management and communications system
- Double-height main lobby with double-height glass wall frontage
- Curtain wall
- High-quality finishes of glass tone and metal for exterior and interior lobbies
Robinsons Summit Center Makati office space for rent, Robinsons Summit Center Makati office space for lease, Robinsons Summit Center Makati for sale
Contact KMC MAG Group for Robinsons Summit Center Makati