Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Salcedo Village, Makati City Philippines
The Pacific Star building is considered as one of the most prestigious office buildings in the Philippines. It is also one of the few office buildings in the Makati Central Business District to be rated "5-star" by the Makati Commercial Estates Association (MACEA).
The Pacific Star consists of an imposing 29 storey high-rise structure with a 6 storey low-rise building built around a semicircular driveway and fountain. The building dominates the Makati Skyline with magnificent views of greater Metro Manila.
It has more than 56,000 square meters of office space.Its unrivaled prime location coupled by its excellent building services give Pacific Star a steady and high occupancy rate. Commercial shops found in the building include among others: Federal Express, Tea Republic and Starbucks, Foodcourt, Fashion and retail store, Rever Salon, Foreign Exchange and Equitable PCI and BPI Banks.
* Spacious and recently renovated double floor lobbies with high ceilings, glass chandeliers and artful decor
* Wide television news screen in the lobby
* Seperate ingress / egress for vehicles
* Ample 4-level car park area that fits more than 500 cars
* Comprehensive fire and safety systems
* 17 high-speed elevators including executive elevator
* Roof deck helipad
* Pastry and deli shop
* Lobby kiosk
* Postal service and world-wide documents and parcels delivery express
* Saundry shop
* Business center at the ground floor
* 24-hour security personnel with close-circuit television system for optimum security
* Centralized voice and data infrastructure
* Fast speed internet access
* 100% emergency back-up power
Pacific Star Building office space for rent, Pacific Star Building office space for lease, Pacific Star Building for sale
Contact KMC MAG Group for Pacific Star Building