Cyber, IT and Business Parks
By: Administrator | 1/27/2009 12:02:03 AM
Cyber Parks, IT Parks, Business Parks and technology buildingsare starting to sprout up in business districts around Metro-Manila, Philippines in places like Makati, Ortigas, Fort Bonifacio and Eastwood. Some of the Philippines' larger real estate developers have responded to the massive BPO and call center growth and have built buildings specific for this industry. These IT buildings and cyber parks rival the technology and quality of IT buildings in cyber parks in the US.
Makati is still the mecca of talent, call centers and BPO companies. However, many BPO and call centers are starting to move out of high-priced Makati's Ayala Ave and the CBD to take advantage of the less expensive rents in buildings which are designed for BPO and call centers in other parts of Metro-Manila.
One of the 1st cyber parks is in Fort Bonifacio, which is comprised mainly of the Net Group buildings. However, most buildings are usually at 100% occupancy. The floors of the Net Group's newer buildings were even sold out before they were built. Hence, a clear indication of the success of these facilities. This success paved the way for the cyber parks in near by McKinley Hills in Taguig City and more.
Cyber, Business & IT Parks & Buildings
- Eastwood Cyber Park - Libis City
- Araneta Center Cyber Park - Quezon City
- McKinley Hill Cyber Park - Taguig City
- Newport City - Pasay City
- EDSA Central IT Park - Mandaluyong City
- Robinsons Cybergate Center (RCC)
- SM Central Business Park - Bay City, Pasay City
- SM Call Center Building
- Aseana IT Business Park
- One World Square - McKinley Hill
- Commerce & Industry Plaza - McKinley Hill
- 8 Park Avenue - McKinley Hill
- Two and Three World Square - McKinley Hill
- 8/10 Upper McKinley Hill - McKinley Hill
- 18/20 Upper McKinley Hill - McKinley Hill
Contact KMC MAG Group for Cyber, IT and Business Parks